Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cousins




The day after Christmas, my sister came down with her family! It was so nice to see them-- especially the last time I saw her was when Benjamin was 6 months! its crazy, because I talk to my sister at least once a week (sometimes more) and we are super close--- she just lives the opposite side of the country in Fargo, North Dakota! The kids had lots of fun playing together-- Whitney was patient with Benjamin, and we had to remind her often that its not even three yet, so sometimes he doesn't understand how to play a pretend game with rules! The kids loved "grandma Gail's"-- with ice cream everyday in special glass bowls, yummy Christmas baking galore, playing shoots and ladders and swimming almost everyday! The original fab 4 plus one (rob) went to see "The dawn treader"-- (thanks steve for watching the kids) and we had family pictures taken.

It was a ton of fun--- I don't think I have laughed that hard in years--- my sister is so funny and when we get together its danger!
Joshua





Whitney







Benjamin




Vera

No comments: