Its been a while since I've been able to update (over a month-- yikes). We finally have our computer fixed. Between all of that and Rob trying to polish his thesis to publish in a scientific journal (yeah rob--- even though he's been graduated from school for over a year and a half), I haven't had much time with the computer to blog.
Christmas in Wichita
We were able to spend Christmas in Wichita, Kansas with my parents this year. Benjamin was very excited about Santa and baby Jesus. He loved all the "Christmas music" and yummy Christmas baking. I can't wait till next year to see how much more he will really get it! There is something absolutely magical about this age!
Christmas morning Benjamin was so excited about all of his toys that Santa brought-- might I add he was so spoiled by my parents as well. He was so overwhelmed-- he didn't know which present to play with or open next!
Some of his favorite presents that Santa brought where the train set, "thomas and salty" trains, and dinosaurs. Some of his other favorite presents from grandpa and grandma was the lighten mcqueen car track and legos. I felt that we came back with so much stuff.
Vera loved all of her new toys that she was given. She got a bumbo tray for her bumbo, lots of toys from grandma and santa. She also got some "accessories" (love having a girl) and a beautiful dress that she can wear in a couple of months!
These pictures make me laugh because it so depicts their relationship!
2 comments:
Love that last picture! Vera has gotten so big!
Vera and Benjamin look so much alike!
The nativity that your mom and Benjamin were playing with, I made for my kids when they were little. I attempted to make them for each of my kids families for Christmas this year. I got all of the people and stable done but still finishing up the animals. Those nativities are a lot of work.
We need to get together and paint THIS MONTH.
Post a Comment