Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our little Busy BOY

I haven't posted for a very long time. Benjamin has grown so much these past few months. We just shaved his head yesterday and he looks like a little boy! Sad-- Don't be fooled, I am no hurry for another baby anytime soon (even though it is exciting and sad how quickly he is growing up). Benjamin and I are having too much fun, and I just want to enjoy this time with him! He is such a joy to have. I love it He will be 15th months on the 15th of MAY! He is such a little charmer. Always on the Go! He can say a couple of words and very good at communicating what he wants and needs. The other day he grabbed a can of oranges from the food storage cupboard and brought it over to me and said "eat". He loves to clap whenever he finds something enjoyable or when he hears other people clapping (like on the Radio). HE LOVES TO DANCE. He dances all the time-- this kid has SOUL. Someday I will edit a video (for length), and you can see what I mean. He says "talks" (baby talk and real words) all the time. He is a very social kid, he even hams it up when he knows people are watching him. The other day we were watching the movie " incrediables" and he loved it. He even laughed in all the right places-- even before we did. He is always on the RUN! He loves veggies and fruit (sounds like his mom). Is starting to become a little picky about his food--- if its not green, he's not to excited about it! H tried chocolate the other day, that was a hit. He Loves olives too!
He is such a snuggley baby ! I love that as well. Especially since he has been very sick off and on these past few months. That hasn't been fun, but I LOVE having a snuggley baby!
We LOVE you BENJAMIN! We are so happy that you are apart of our little family.




2 comments:

Tammy said...

Benjamin must be related to my children....climbing the gate! Gates were never any deterent to David, he was up and over the first day we put it up. There must be a climbing gene in the family.

Christina Bassi said...

precious