Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rob's Iphone

It's been a while since I've uploaded any pictures from Rob's i-phone, and I found some gems from the past few months (I also found all our photo's taken in St. Louis as well) Thought I'd share some!



Have no idea when these were taken...



Obviously mommy wasn't around.... Obviously they are having fun! I think daddy is way more fun than mommy...





Holding hands with the Gap Model, Dec 2010




Vera-- part of the Thanksgiving Decor 2010



SNOW!!! In Thanksgiving in ST. LOUIS 2010



Vera and her cousin Ren! So cute! October 2010



Vera's Baby Blessing. Might I add that is the same dress that my sister and I wore when we were blessed. October 31,2010


At the park In October 2010

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh...I am dying over the picture of Benjamin holding hands with the GAP mannequin!! That kid is so awesome.