Thursday, June 2, 2011

Everyone's happy when...

I found these pictures on my camera that I never uploaded. They were taken last April!I just had to post them!
















You know Grandma Gail must be near when there are ring pops to be had.








Are they Related?

I use to think that Benjamin looked just like rob. The older he gets I think he actually favors my side of the family. Look at my dad and benjamin smiles--- especially when their eyes are closed!







These kids sure love their Grandpa Dave and their Grandma Gail. Sorry Mom, for some reasons I didn't get any shots of you and the kids this last trip. But you know you are very much loved by your grandcuties!

3 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

I always thought Ben looked just like Rob too but I totally see what you mean. Isn't cool being able to see both your husband and yourself in your children.

Jules said...

Fun pics. I'm glad you posted them! And I can't believe how old Vera is getting. SUCH a beautiful girl!

Lindsey said...

Vera is so beautiful!