Benjamin has become quite the little artist the past month. This boy wasn't much of a fan of drawing--- at all... Like I'm taking about bribing him with treats, stickers, etc to draw a circle or color a picture. Which kind of made me sad, because that is something I was very interested in as a kid, and still am.
Lately we have hit a breakthrough, and without bribing, stickers or treats he is drawing!
On Sunday, he picked up a pencil and drew a picture of "daddy" all by himself.
He also drew a picture of vera.
I love that he added hair and little legs!
Today, I let him use my easel and he painted a few different pictures. He even painted a "rainbow." I loved watching him paint!
Today while he was in the car he told me that "mommy was a very good artist." I asked him if Benjamin was. He smiled and nodded his head! You are right benjamin-- you are a very good artist and I am so proud of you and how far your have come!
2 comments:
Totally adorable! Laura, I feel terrible but today I finally went through ALL my craft stuff that has been piling up for my "someday" of doing regular school time with Elsa and I just have to say thank you again. All the stuff you sent me is WONDERFUL. I am just sorry things got crazy and I have not used it yet. I am SOOOOOO EXCITED for school time now. And I rearranged Elsa's room today and made it our school room. She is excited too. I gave her the princess markers you sent today and she LOVES them. Thank you thank you...you are my hero!!!! Oh, and your two little ones are totally beautiful and are so very lucky to have you as their mommy.Love you Laura!!!
Wow. He has quite the set there. Looks like he wants to be just like his mom. :-)
Post a Comment