Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vera Chica


Vera,
can you get any cuter? I don't think you can! You are such a sweet little soul. You love everyone, and watch everything that is going on around you. You are so observant of everything we do, and are right behind your brother, trying to catch up with him. You love playing with his trains... which sometimes can be a bit of challenge since he's not a fan of sharing with you ALL the time. However, I'm working on him. I tell him everyday that you are his best friend, and he is yours. Its true, and I hope someday both of you will realize how much you each mean to each other. You are starting to grow more hair (yeah!) and I think its so endearing when benjamin says to you (quoting the movie tangled) "vera, let down your hair." I think he doesn't realize that your hair isn't as long as Rapunzel, but he's optimistic, and your slowly getting there.
We moved you and Benjamin in the same room now. You love it! You chatter at your brother until you fall asleep. He is kind about it. Poor kid woke me up the other night to tell me that you needed me. He's a good brother like that and looks out for you!.I love watching you two giggle up a storm, push each others button and make mischief together. You are truly best friends. I feel so lucky that I get to be your mom.




9 month check-up (really like 10 months when I brought you in)

At you last Dr. Visit, you were 66% percentile for height and 0.53% percentile for weight. So mommy is now putting you on formula. You still like to nurse, but have been doing well transitioning to your bottle and cup. You love to clap all the time when you are happy and when you got something you wanted. You love to army crawl everywhere. I've seen you crawl on all fours in the grass, but you prefer the army crawl. You love pulling yourself to stand all the time. You think you are so big! I still can't get over how quickly you are growing. You are growing up to fast! You love to eat, and love that you eat alot of our food now instead of baby food. You get very upset if we are eating something you are not. You love to sign "more" and make lots of sounds such as "mmuuummm" Duhhhduhh" and "buhhhhbhh."

No comments: