Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Birthday!


(Rob informed me that Benjamin drew this picture... He is the face, and I am the smaller oval with scribbles all over it... hmmm).



Since Rob was going to be away for my birthday, he surprised me by celebrating it early! Benjamin was beyond excited that it was my birthday. The video is hilarious. I will post later!

We had cupcakes as a family and then Rob surprised me by taking me down to "Keyma"for a Murder Mystery Dinner cruise. I had never heard of this but Rob found it online.
In Robert's words, "since he knew that I loved Castle so much, he thought I would think a murder mystery dinner would be fun."

---nerd alert---- I love the t.v. show Castle. LOVE it. Maybe because (thanks to my father's influence)as a child, I grew up watching and loving the television series of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremey Brett. (Might I add Jermeny Brett will forever be the best Sherlock Holmes. Ever).



It was a fun evening in that we were able to go out and really do something different. Rob and I were probably the most introverted people on that boat (we are both kind of shy in some ways), but it was somewhat entertaining to watch everyone else.










rob was asked to pretend to play in the band. I couldn't stop laughing.


Posts