
So.... currently robert and I are looking for a place to reside while we are in houston texas. What we are learning fast is, soon as somthing is posted, its been taken....
For example, last night rob was mass-emailing renters about their posts on the rice website. Anyway--- we found this great place (well it sounded great) in a "safe" residential area outside of downtown. Anyway--- I guess rob and the owner were e-mailing all last night and today. I guess he e-mailed her at least 10mins after she posted. She told rob today that since then there have been 10 people inquiring about the place. Fun eH?
She is going to have an open house in saturday, and we are having robs sister, tara, check it out. As you all know.... EVERYTHING looks better on the internet than is really is. We think this place is pretty good... we will see. I like the fact that the manager does background checks on all of her tenants... actually that is realy really smart.
If all else fails, Robert and I can build a cardboard box house. We could live right off of the corner of Rice. Then we wouldn't have to worry about commuting... doesn't sound to bad.... I foudn this cardboard box house on-line!
1 comment:
good luck on the moving situation. i hate moving. i hate packing, i hate looking for a place. cardboard boxes aren't all that bad:)
Post a Comment