
So as I have searched for teaching jobs I have found some really great school districts that I have applied to. In contrast I have found some very interesting jobs posted in some interesting school/areas of houston.
As much as I would love to be michelle phiefer in "Dangerous Minds" or the teacher in "Freedom writers"( which by the way I have never seen any of these films) ..... making a life changing difference, teaching students to be expressive with paint and art then with crime....I admire real life teachers like that... but I don't think I'm cut out to be teaching in the inner inner city of Houston.....
3 comments:
I remember in Jr high, me and maureen melnyk were in love with the song from dangerous minds. how lame were we?
Hey Laura! I just checked out your blog and thought I'd say hi :) You are so cute! Your post about you and Angela totally had me laughing, haha. And your house for the summer looks amazing! What a nice bishop. Good luck on finding a teaching job, I don't think I could do inner-city Houston... I'm so glad that you have a blog, I think they're so fun! I have one if you want to check it out - sarah.robertsonhouse.com :)
This is Aubrey Zaruba. So I click on your blog from Sarah's every once in a while. It's fun to see what you're up to. Good luck with the job seach.
Post a Comment