This is where rob and I are staying this summer. A friend of ours offered us to stay/rent/watchover one of his houses while rob is doing an internship in Denver. We are living in castle rock, and we enjoy living in denver very much! We appreciate the generosity of our friend.... and its located in a safe neighbourhood-- which is nice to know.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Our summer house...ummm...more like housesitting
This is where rob and I are staying this summer. A friend of ours offered us to stay/rent/watchover one of his houses while rob is doing an internship in Denver. We are living in castle rock, and we enjoy living in denver very much! We appreciate the generosity of our friend.... and its located in a safe neighbourhood-- which is nice to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
dang that house is ginormous! i do like the wood floors though. and i do like that you are finally keeping up on your blog!
thanks-- except you and mom I think are the onlyy ones that look at it :(
I told heidi to check out your blog so hopefully she will!
i love that house! enjoy it! and i faithfully chech for updates so you better up your game missy!
Post a Comment