Friday, April 9, 2010

Book of Mormon Stories

Rob and I try to read to Benjamin every night from the children picture Book of Mormon. Often I wonder how much of it sticks, but we try to read the same Stories and do the same FHE lesson for the month--- that way it has a better chance of sticking. This past month we have been reading the Joseph Smith Account. Sensing that Benjamin was ready to move on to another story, I was talking allowed to myself and said:"What Book of Mormon Story should we read?" Benjamin says to me:"Enos." A little caught off-gaurd, I asked him again, and he gave me the same reply."Enos,praying." Apparently, it does stick, because its been a while since we have read that story to him.

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is awesome! You never really know what goes on in their little heads, so it's nice to hear that they DO understand what's going on.

Lindsey said...

That is SO cute!