Monday, June 14, 2010

Benjamin




Its been a while since I've posted anything about mr. B. So to keep up with his journal, I thought I should do a little post with pictures of him!



Benjamin has been doing so much better at home and his chart is doing wonders! However, suddenly Nursery has become some what of a drama. The past few times he has cried the entire time. Last sunday the poor kid got up 2 hours earlier than normal in the morning, and was a bit of an emotional mess. Nap time is also during church, so of course I think that just added fuel to the fire. We gave him the choice of Nursery: toys, snack, singing time ect or boring sunday school with mommy and daddy:no toys, no snacks no books, and just sitting in the pew. He chose sunday school?!?!?! We were hoping he would get bored and want to go back to nursery. Nope, he sat there like a very good little boy with no toys, no snacks, no books. He mostly dazed off into space. I think he was overly tired. I am hoping though that this new phase fizzles out fast.

Benjamin loves books and we often get tons of new books from the library. I think I read some of the same books about 4 times a day. He never gets sick of them, and can often tell me what comes next.


Benjamin continues to loves trains, and loves to play independently.

Benjamin is starting to really love swimming. On saturday I ventured out with Benjamin and Rob to our pool for an hour. It was fun to watch Benjamin swim with rob. He did a great job kicking his legs half way across the pool.



He has really gotten into animals and enjoyed his trip to the Zoo with dad a week and half ago. He is getting so big, and we love him so much! ( all these pictures of this are on robs iphone... I'll post them later!)





2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Ya Sundays always mess with E's schedule. It can make things a little crazy!

Bexie Funk said...

caroline did the same thing before i had devin, she hated nursery! it took some time but she was fine after a while. good luck!