Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching up...

Since I haven't been able to download pictures from Robs Camera, here is some catch up on the past month.


Baby Girls Baby Quilt








Rob's mom is a machine when it comes making quilts. I think she has made quilts for all of her grandchildren and most of her kids... and more... so I don't know how many quilts that makes it, but a lot. While she was here in houston, she picked out fabric and made the quilt for our little girl. We love it! It is so beautiful and is a wonderful gift that her granddaughter will cherish her whole life.


Benjamin Taking a Bath

When my mom was here, after taking Benjamin to the park, she would was his feet in the sink. Benjamin Loved it. A couple of weeks ago, this is what we found:








Benjamin was taking a "bath" in the sink. Silly boy!



Reading with Mommy & Daddy!









"34 weeks"





Ok, so this is a little old, but here are pictures of me at 34 weeks! This thursday (35 weeks YEAH!) we get to see baby girl on the ultra sound! We are excited to see her. I am curious how big she is. She is getting bigger, but still moves a ton!



Benjamin and Issac


Issac is Bejamin's cousin. Issac and Benjamin are such good friends. One perk to living in houston, is that Benjamin has cousins that live so close. Issac and Benjamin are kindred spirits--- they LOVE the same kinds of things, and Issac is so good with Benjamin. Benjamin Loves Issac and loves whenever he gets the chance to play with him!




Benjamin at the Zoo







Swimming With Daddy!



1 comment:

Katie Kennington said...

Cute pictures...you too! You look adorable pregnant. I am soooo glad that your little girl is doing great. Can't wait to see her.

The girls and I went to the zoo today too, for the first time. What a sad mommy I am. Oh well. They loved it. I think Elsa's favorite part was playing in the sand at the park though. The park was right next to the elephant habitat and she did not even give them a glance! Silly girl. She loves dirt.