I hope you know how much joy you bring to our lives. We love you so much and feel so lucky that you came to our family. You are such a sweet, kind and loving boy! You will be an incredible big brother. Your little sister is so lucky to have a brother like you!
I have loved every minute with you. I am so excited for you to have a sister, but sad that our time with just you is quickly coming to an end. We have had such a wonderful time as the three of us, and I am so glad that we have had this time to build our relationship. But, I know that it will be even better with four and that you and your sister will be such good friends.
I love so many things about you,
I love...
How happy you are when you wake up from a nap, and you coming running out of your room and fling yourself in my arms to give me a huge bear hug.
How aware you are of other peoples feelings and always quick to give a hug or a kiss of comfort.
When you come and wake me up every morning.
When you repeat everything that I or your daddy has just said.
Your creativity and little quirks of building something out of nothing.
Your dimpled smile.
Watching you grow up and accomplish so many things. It is bitter sweet, and I try to
capture and cherish each moment and memory for I know that you won't be little forever.
We love you so much, and you are such a big boy now!!! We are so proud of you.
2 comments:
That picture of Benjamin is beautiful! What a lucky boy to have you two as parents.
Happy birthday Laura!! (thank you, facebook) That picture of Benji is so sweet. I hope he is excited to be a big brother, baby girl is coming so soon!
Post a Comment