Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day at the Beach



February 26th, 2011


We decided to head down to the beach for the day. It was a fairly nice day. The only beach that we have been to is in Galveston, so this time we decided to head to a different beach near freeport. I acutally thought this beach was a lot nicer. There was a lot of fog, but I thought it was really beautiful.
Rob was super excited to go! Benjamin loved every min of it. He loved playing in the sand. At first he was a little apprehensive of the water, which I was ok with since the waves were pretty choppy. After a while though with mom and dad alongside, he didn't mind wading in the water. At first, Vera seemed to enjoy the beach until she face planted in the sand. After that, she was a little emotional. It was a fun day for all of us!











1 comment:

Katie Kennington said...

That looks so fun! I cannot wait for warmer weather to do more outside. That is great that you have beaches to play at. Those are so fun for kids...except the scary water sometimes. Poor Vera, I hope she still likes beaches after that. There is nothing worse than sand on your face. She is such a doll.