How could you not love these little faces?!?!?
Vera 
is creeping/crawling all over the place. Everyday she is getting faster. She loves to put everything and anything in her mouth. I am constantly pulling things out of her mouth--- which is crazy, because I try to keep stuff off the floor. Today she had a single piece of carpet fluff in her mouth. And she fights hard to keep my hands from getting whatever it is out of her mouth!Crazy girl! We are having a terrible time with her sleeping right now. Oh my. Are we ever. Benjamin was such an awesome sleeper. I think she probably gets less nap time because her brother is running around the house and she wants to be apart of the constant action. We are trying to nip this thing--- mommy can only function so long on very little sleep! Despite the sleep issue, she is such a happy little soul. Very content with her life, and very easy going, except when it comes to food. That little thing stuffs her face constantly and can't get enough of food. She hates baby yogurt, but loves fruits and veggies.
Benjamin
is as always, excited about life. Every time you ask him to do something (even if he has no clue what it is) he always responds in an enthusiastic "YEAH!" He is a mad learning machine (especially with words). We are trying to work on him being less "bossy" -- can't imagine where he gets that from... and he is getting better at walking on his heels. Slowly but surely I think we will get his walking normal without surgery or anything like that!

Some of Benjamin's favorite toys are cardboard boxes. The other day, V and him were hiding in and out of the box! Priceless!

3 comments:
your kids really are adorable! and about your education post i'm pretty sure we bought those books at costco for caroline and she loves them! good luck with the sleeping thing!
Laura, you are such a good mommy. I love all your pictures of your kids doing fun and creative things. I feel like such a bum lately because we don't really do a lot of outings with the girls. I just need to bite the bullet and accept that Casey will not be able to come with me because he is busy. I hate that. We are back home in Germany for a month on our own while I am babysitting my sister so I hope to get myself out of my slump and get out and do fun stuff with the girls.
Your kids are so beautiful, give them kisses for me.
Oh Lar,
Your kids are so adorable! Vera is growing up so much! I can't believe she's mobile and crawling around. I think my favorite picture though is of you running with the kite, with Vera in a baby carrier.
Love and miss you!
Post a Comment