Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Little Miss

Here a some pictures of Vera from this past week. We had a nice play date with friends at the park. Vera is quite the social little thing, and has such a wonderful personality! I think these pictures show her little personality so well :)
















We are so happy that she is part of our little family.







Things that Vera is up too:


- waves
- loves to shake her head while her and her brother are being silly!
- LOVES solid food. Can't get her to stop eating it!
- Gets so excited when I come and get her in the morning!
- still trying to get her to sleep through the night!
- getting so close to crawling-- she has started to use her little elbows to move around.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

Laura, its good to catch up. Vera is a cutie! Benjamin and Max would be such good friends, especially with birthdays one right after the other.

Mila Amorim said...

laura, I think she looks a lot like Ben! She's adorable! Really? U are also trying to make her to sleep through the night?? Well, I am doing the same with Alice... I am glad I am not the only one! =) She's going to be 8 months old next Tuesday. I think Vera is just a week younger, isn't she?
I hadn't come here in a while so I am going to read your older posts =)