Benjamin is growing up so fast--- everyday he seems more like a little boy than a baby.
I don't know if my stamina is increasing, and that I am use to having a crazy busy energetic toddler, or if Benjamin is starting to chill out. Either way, I love him so much!
Some of his Fav things right now are:
- Balls
- His daddy. Every time Benjamin see's a picture of his daddy, he points and yells "DADDY!'
- Music-- we took him to the 4th of July outdoor Symphony, and he Loved it. He danced, clapped his hand, and felt the music.
- He loves sitting in chairs
- Reading the book of Mormon picture book with Daddy
- Sitting in his rocking chair to read books.
- Sitting at our table to eat
- Animals--- especially Kiersta's new boxer puppy.
-Spinning around and making himself dizzy
- PLaying with other Kids.
- Experiencing life to the fullest.
- The Houston Children's Museum
Benjamin can...
-Say 35 words... some of his fav words are: " Book, shoe, hot, help, bye-bye, more, uh-oh,wow, teeth, toothbrush, cheese. The
cutest word I think he says is "thank-you!" The other day, Benjamin and I were walking to the car, Benjamin rand to our
frontdoor and said: "bye-bye Daddy!"
- use a fork and spoon
- Drink out of a cup
- Walk off, I should say RUN off a step without holding onto anything
- do hand motions to Itsy Bitsty Spider, Wheels on the bus.
- Point to his eyes, mouth, head, ears, toes.
Benjamin in not really into movie watching. However, when I was sick, he watched 20 mins of Incrediables and Loved it. Look how cute he is sitting in his rocking chair. What a big kid!
Benjamin is good at...
- Being kind to other kids
- Whistling
- drawing
- Being good at church... this is a new one. Thank goodness, right before Nursery.
-telling his mommy when he has a poopy diaper
- Sharing... really!
- Being laid back when it comes to playing with other kids. He never gets upset when a kid rips a toy from him, and he is
always willing to give a toy back to a kid.
- Eating a lot of food, and all kinds of food.
- following directions
- communicating
- hugging his mommy, and knows how to be good for her, especially when she was sick. When I was sick, he could come up to me an rub my leg, or hug me. One time, he even grabbed a pillow for my head.
Benjamin Newest...
- word is "Baby"
-Skill- walking Down the stairs and giving you High five.
- Swimming, and blowing bubbles under water.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is now. Sounds like he's so much fun and a great kid!
I wish Ella and Benjamin could play together...I think it would be love at first sight. They seem to have so much in common. Especially running not walking, and singing. Someday, maybe we will all be reunited.
Post a Comment