This past few weeks, have been a little crazy. I was telling one of my friend whose husband is a Med student--- that I think I can relate to how they must feel at times.
Rob has been working non-stop to write his Thesis. The first week he got up at 6am and worked to midnight or so. The second week rob got up later-- like 8 am and worked till about midnight every night. During this time, Rob has been working at home-- which I don't know what is worse. I think for me its better if he works at school, because then it doesn't seem as bad. Near the end of this past week, Benjamin figured out that his daddy has been home, and that he is not playing with him. This hasn't gone over to well. Needless to say, last night ROb sent off his first draft to his Proff! This is a huge milestone. Hopefully rob won't have to do to many drafts before he can defend. I will be looking forward to a more predictable schedule soon as well!
1 comment:
Good luck to Rob on this thesis! I couldn't imagine having to write something that long. Now that Lane is in his rotations, he's gone a lot too. I pretty much see him for about 2 hrs a day :(
Post a Comment