Sunday, July 26, 2009

Benjamin Button and Free Stuff.

I really don't know what it is about Benjamin, but he always seems to get random free stuff. I duno if he just looks at people in a way that says: "please sir/mamm, I would like something free," or what, but this kid is out of control!

Here are just a few examples:

1) While one of Robs Best friend, Jason, and his wife Emily were visiting us, we decided to go to our complex's pool. Uncle Jason had taken Benjamin in with him to the club house to go the bathroom (or something). After sometime, We see Benjamin walking out of the club house with the huge beach ball, that was given to him by the ladies in the front office. Later, Jason, again goes to the club house, and Benjamin walks out with an awesome huge round red ballon and cookies. It was a little out of control.

2) A couple of days later we go to Jamba Juice with Jason and Emily. We were just all hanging out, waiting for our Jamba. Benjamin was making friends with the workers, and then the manger comes out with a mini cup of jamba just for Benjamin.

3) A week later, we are at Texas Art Supply, and we are just walking around. A sales guys starts talking to us, and looking at benjamin and asks--- "Does he like to draw?" And we said yes. The guys gives us a huge poster size paper-- and tells us to tell the cashier that he said we could have it.

I am always amazed at how much stuff this kid gets. I guess that people love kids!

3 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

He's just so darn cute! :)

Jason said...

You notice gets more free stuff when i'm around? We make a good team. You think if I brought him to the gas station with me we'd get free gas? Probably, we're so cute together.

Casey Redd Kennington said...

Wow. We need to exploit Elsa a little bit more....