Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 weeks today!





Its hard to believe that I had Vera 6 weeks ago today! Its amazing how quickly and how slowly time seems to move. Vera is getting out of that newborn look, and I think she is starting to get cute!

We love having her around. Its amazing how different she is than Benjamin was---In every way! They are their own little person, that is for sure. I love how she loves to be held, all the time. I love her little sounds and coo's--- even if most of the time its because she is upset, but I still love it! I love that she won't fall asleep at night unless she is cuddled up to one of us. I love her dark brown eyes. I love that she is starting to smile at us. I love how patient she is with benjamin...





1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

She is getting so big. The next time I see her (October), I'm sure she will look completely different!