Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Benjamin



Its amazing how quickly they grow!Everyday I still can't believe how old he is getting. Its hard to see that little baby in him. Its hard to believe that last summer he was this little toddler. Now, he is such a big boy! I love having him around. He is a lot of work. He has so much energy, and sometimes I think he will never learn to control himself. I see a lot of me in him when I was that age. I still can remember doing things... the same things he does now. Oh well, I turned out ok I guess. I just hope I can do as good of job as my mom did. Despite his out of control energy (which is not bad at all, I just hope someday he will be able to channel it), he is such a sweet sweet kind little boy. The past couple of days I have not felt well at all (thanks to lack of sleep, a kidney stone attack--- that sent me to the ER couple of days ago & I have to have out patient surgery tomorrow for it). Benjamin is very in-tune to others. Its second nature for him to come and give someone a hug, or to be kind. Yesterday, he ran and gave me this huge hug. A week ago he told me that that he loved me and baby sister. I hope that he never changes--- and I hope that he never loses his energy and enthusiasm for life.

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

Kidney stones suck! Good luck with your surgery tomorrow!