Hard to believe she is almost 10 weeks old. She is a sweet little soul. She loves to watch and look at us. Whenever she gets excited about something, she kicks her legs. I love that she is trying to talk to us now. She stays awake longer during the day and has become more a competitor for attention. Watch out Benjamin!
Its funny, because Vera doesn't look exactly like me when I was a baby, but there is something about her eyes and looks that she gives that resembles me at this age. Especially in this picture here below.
Vera is starting to sleep through the night longer, about five to six hours! Yea for mommy and Daddy.
Daddy and V taking a well deserved nap!
Last Friday, Vera met her new cousin, Ren Bailey. Ren and Vera are almost 7 weeks apart. We took some cute pictures of the two of them next to each other (I can’t upload them because they are on Robs phone right now). Vera looks massive next to Ren. In a couple of months, I am sure you won’t be able to tell a difference between them.
I am so grateful that my kids have cousins so close to their age. Its fun to see Benjamin play with his cousins here in Houston and to see what good friends they have become. Growing up I was very close to my cousins, especially Jackie and Mark. They lived 3 hours from us and we saw them often. Some of my fondest childhood memories are connected with them. We even had a secret club called the Cousins Club. Awesome times! Anyway, Even to this day I love all my cousins very much. I am so glad that my kids have cousins that are so close as well and hopefully they will all become very good friends!
3 comments:
i wish my kids had cousins close by. i really miss that about houston
She is so cute Laura!
She is so adorable.
Post a Comment